We encourage you to take advantage of our services in whatever way you prefer: call, text, email, social media, or book an in-store appointment with us.
We are Clothing Advisors and are here to help you define your personal style. We truly care about the investments you make. Ways we can help:
· Keep track of and update your wardrobe
· Make sure you’re appropriately dressed for any occasion
· Introduce you to new items and brands
· Ensure you have the right fit – with or without alterations
· Closet cleaning and full wardrobe assessments
Enjoy a shopping experience that is custom to your needs in a more private and intimate atmosphere. The focus is all on you and we want you or your group to feel like you’re right at home. This is the perfect opportunity to take the stress out of shopping and experience it in a way that’s tailored specifically to your needs.
We’re here to help guide you or your group towards brands of clothing that are best suited for your style and your specific body type. Whether it’s a new outfit for special occasions like graduations, weddings, funerals and date nights or if it’s everyday wear, office wear, athletic wear, gift shopping or a full wardrobe refresh, we have you covered.
This is a perfect time to plan your graduation or wedding and if you or your group need sizing and measuring of any kind, Thursday nights are all yours.
This may also be for you if you:
· You are a busy individual that doesn't have time to casually shop
· Have questions about what fit/clothing works best for you
· Can't make it to our shop during regular shopping hours
· Feel like you would benefit from a personalized shopping experience
· Would like to avoid shopping around other individuals due to Covid-19
The store will be closed to the public from 6 – 9PM during private shopping appointments
Each appointment booked is for 30 minutes and up to a maximum of 90 minutes, so that we can spend time on sanitation procedures after each appointment.
During your visit, you and/or all members of your group, along with our staff, require masks to be worn. (We have disposable masks available for you if needed). You’ll be asked to sanitize your hands upon arrival. By keeping your appointment, you affirm that you have no symptoms that could be attributed to COVID-19. (In other words, if you don’t feel well, stay home)If you need to cancel we ask that you do so at least 24 hours beforehand
Despite the guidelines above, the culture of our store will remain the same. Where people come for the service, selection, style, and the comfortable, authentic atmosphere that encourages conversation and connection. Complimentary shipping, delivery within the city, as well as, expert and timely alterations are always seamlessly coordinated.
We want to ensure that you look and feel your best in every garment you purchase from us.
· Complimentary maintenance and minor repairs on any garment purchased from our store. Free of charge.
· Alterations required due to weight loss or weight gain. Subject to a minimal cost.
Our in-house tailor, Mildred, provides complimentary top-quality alteration services on most items.
*Basic hemming on pants is always free of charge.
*Charges apply to tapering side seams of pant legs, shortening sleeves and taking in side seams on dress shirts.
*Charges apply to most alterations on sale items.
We offer made-to-measure tailoring, from S. Cohen and Jack Victor, for garments made to your precise measurements, fabric choice and stylistic preferences.